Dan Neuteboom, the author of all the material on this website, can provide tailored advice on care, renovation and pruning of fruit trees, remotely, or with an on-site visit for locations in East Anglia. Over the course of his career, Dan has developed in-depth knowledge of fruit trees both in garden orchards and in large-scale commercial orchards. Some reader opinions are visible on our customer comments page.
Just send a message by email (email@example.com) or using our web contact form, and he will provide an estimate for the solution. Please send a few photos of the site and the fruit trees concerned.
Some of the themes for which customers have requested Dan’s help include:
- what to do with old fruit trees, and how to renovate them
- planning a new orchard, site assessment, drainage, spring frosts, hail, wind damage, drought
- planning a new orchard, selection of the most suitable varieties
- how to create a wild flower area in the garden
- planting fruit trees in order to stop possible housing developments
- planting fruit trees for environmental benefits
- planting fruit trees for tax deductibility
- why and how to perform winter pruning and summer pruning
- fruit storage and marketing