To contact Dan Neuteboom at Suffolk Fruit and Trees, please send an e-mail or complete the on-line enquiry form below.
If you are looking for a solution to a fruit tree problem, describe the issue and if possible, attach one or more photos. Dan will reply, with a proposal for his consultancy if this is the case.
Dan provides consultancy at a distance, by e-mail or phone, and with site visits in East Anglia.
Some of the themes for which customers have requested Dan’s help include:
- what to do with old fruit trees, and how to renovate them
- planning a new orchard, site assessment, drainage, spring frosts, hail, wind damage, drought
- planning a new orchard, selection of the most suitable varieties
- how to create a wild flower area in the garden
- planting fruit trees in order to stop possible housing developments
- planting fruit trees for environmental benefits
- planting fruit trees for tax deductibility
- why and how to perform winter pruning and summer pruning
- fruit storage and marketing
It is our policy to reply to all e-mails within 7 days. (Normally we reply within 48 hours)..
We are based near Eye in Suffolk, UK.